How much are the shipping charges?
The shipping charges for overseas delivery vary from country to country and the courier company. For any international order, the shipping charges are applied as per the weight of the shipment, with 500 gm being the minimum weighing charge applicable. Above that, the shipping charges for every additional 500 gm would be applied, as per the total weight of the shipment.
FedEx and DHL are our current courier partners for deliveries across the world. The shipping charges shared by FedEx and DHL are shared with our customers. Any changes in the shipping charges by these companies, would be shared with the customers transparently, from time to time.
The payment can be done via the following modes:
- Online bank transfer
- Credit/debit card (International or domestic)
- UPI/ Wallet
- Foreign currency transfer
There is no COD service available for overseas delivery.
What is the estimated delivery time?
For overseas delivery, the delivery time vary from country to country depending upon the process of customs clearance of the destination country. The customs department of any country may or may not take a few days’ time for clearance or any other query, depending upon the destination country’s guidelines.
Once the order is confirmed by the customer, our customer service representative verifies your order and shipping address after receiving the payment successfully.
We will inform you once the order is packed and when the items are shipped with an update on the approximate delivery time. It generally takes 4 to 6 working days for an order to be delivered.
Delivery within India
Please visit our online pharmacy website www.thenrispharmacy.com or discuss with your dedicated pharmacy executive for delivery anywhere in India.
While The NRI’s Pharmacy shall endeavor to provide accurate product and pricing information, yet typographical errors might occur. The NRI’s Pharmacy cannot confirm the price of a product until after you order. In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information, The NRI’s Pharmacy shall have the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that product, unless the product has already been dispatched. In the event that an item is mispriced, The NRI’s Pharmacy may, at its discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. Unless the product ordered by you has been dispatched, your offer will not be deemed accepted and The NRI’s Pharmacy will have the right to modify the price of the product and contact you for further instructions using the e-mail address/ contact no. provided by you during the time of placing the order, or cancel the order and notify you of such cancellation.
Cancellation by The NRI’s Pharmacy
Please note that there may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your account has been charged, the said amount will be reversed back in your account.
Cancellations by the Customer
In case we receive a cancellation notice and the order has not been shipped by us, we shall cancel the order and refund the entire amount. The orders that have already been shipped out by us will not be cancelled and you will have to check our return policy on those orders. The customer agrees not to dispute the decision made by The NRI’s Pharmacy.in and accept The NRI’s Pharmacy’s decision regarding the cancellation.
Medicine Delivery Policy
- Valid prescription from a Doctor is mandatory for all medicine orders
- Valid consignee ID is mandatory for all medicine orders for customs clearance for both India and the destination country
- For all out of station orders, you are required to send a scan copy of a valid prescription from an authorized Doctor which is mandatory
- For local orders, we accept Cash on Delivery, Card on Delivery, wallets, UPI and net banking
- For international orders, 100% advance payment is required for medicines and freight, the estimate for both of which shall be shared with you before order confirmation. We accept net banking and credit/debit cards via payment link.
- While we will assist with all country specific customs and health requirements, we shall not be liable for any customs duty assessed at the port of entry.
- For local orders, delivery time is within 24 to 48 hours of order being confirmed. For international orders, delivery time can range from 7 to 10 business days.